Chapters 3 and 4
Click below to listen to the podcast!
Chapter 3: Bilious Humours
Chapter 4: Wedding Gifts
Setting: Mt. Helicon, NC, Late October 1770 with cool, grey, and wet weather.
- Murray MacLeod and his patient.
- Duncan Innes
- The morning clinic set-up, syphilis, contraception, patient needs, and the care Claire gives.
- Cultural views on pregnancy.
- Claire’s clinic supplies.
- The implication for Brianna if she had more children in the 18th century.
- Brianna’s medicinal charm.
- Roger running into Duncan Innes while about to go wedding gift shopping for Brianna.
- Congenital Syphilis
- Sexually transmitted diseases of the British Colonies.
- Diseases of Colonial America.
- More on Disease of Colonial America
- Medicines of Colonial America
- Ancient Contraception
- Herbal contraception – email or leave me a voice mail if you would like a copy of the PDF.
- The Four Humors
- Cabochon Ruby
Images are CC or Wiki Commons unless produced by ADoO or otherwise specified. Featured image.
Please share your thoughts and comments to 719-425-9444 or email@example.com. Comments or messages may be included in the podcast or a written post.
Join the A Dram of Outlander Community
Please share posts, join the discussions, and follow this website and social media sites listed below!
To financially support the podcast, go to my Patreon page.
Call 719-425-9444 listener/reader line to leave your comment or question.