Click play to listen!
Summary: Roger seeks a kindness from Jocasta. Jocasta shocks Roger and she gets a piece of his mind. The Gathering is drawing to a close. Claire’s guts are griping. Germaine sings a tune. The mobcap dies an ugly death. Jamie consoles Claire. Jamie has a plan for the Ridge. A deal is struck. Himself is in demand.
Setting: Mt. Helicon, NC, Late October 1770 with cool, grey, and wet weather.
Chapter 11 Pride
Chapter 12 Virtue
- Joseph Wemyss
- The importance of family as deduced by Roger after his encounter with Iain Mhor.
- Roger’s incorrect at believing the Regulators had not made it into the history books.
- Roger’s internal conflict about the Cameron wealth versus the Findlay family’s lack thereof. His request for Jocasta to help the family felt like the work of the Reverend. Canny Jocasta hatches a plan that won’t hurt the Joan Findlay’s pride.
- The private conversation between Roger and Jocasta.
- Claire’s ponderings.
- Claire’s interaction with Marsali, Germaine, and the teakettle.
- Jamie returning to camp with the priest.
- Jamie and Claire by the pool.
- Jamie and Claire discussing the militia and the Ridge.
- Josiah Beardsley and the deal.
Images are CC or Wiki Commons unless produced by ADoO or otherwise specified. Featured image.
Please share your thoughts and comments to 719-425-9444 or email@example.com. Comments or messages may be included in the podcast or a written post.
Join the A Dram of Outlander Community
Please share posts, join the discussions, and follow this website and social media sites listed below!
To financially support the podcast, go to my Patreon page.
Call 719-425-9444 listener/reader line to leave your comment or question.