Listen to the podcast!
Summary: The age-old argument of what makes the best barbecue unfolds. Beans are indeed a musical fruit. Memories endure and bond. Aunt Jocasta is a savvy woman. What makes an honorable man? Jamie makes a confession. A religious event occurs. Marriage cannot wait.
Setting: Mt. Helicon, NC, Late October 1770 with cool, grey, and wet weather.
- Rosamund Lindsay
- Ronnie Sinclair
- The great barbecue debate and the memories of Jamaica.
- The “beans” song.
- The bonding effect of Ardsmuir.
- The recollection of Roger telling Jocasta off and ceremony talk.
- Honorable men, Roger and Frank.
- The priest’s “jail” is discovered, and a plan is hatched.
- Jamie’s confession and true motive for wanting to find the priest.
- Roger and Brianna get married.
- The history of nightshades.
- More about nightshades.
- Styles of barbecue across the US.
- In-depth article about barbecue styles.
- Catholic Liturgy
Images are CC or Wiki Commons unless produced by ADoO or otherwise specified. Featured image.
Please share your thoughts and comments to 719-425-9444 or email@example.com. Comments or messages may be included in the podcast or a written post.
The entire Outlander book series is written by Diana Gabaldon. You can find her on Twitter and Facebook.
Join the A Dram of Outlander Community
Please share posts, join the discussions, and follow this website and social media sites listed below!
Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr
To financially support the podcast, go to my Patreon page.
Call 719-425-9444 listener/reader line to leave your comment or question.