Directed by Meera Menon
Written for Television by Stephanie Shannon
Listen to the podcast!
Here’s my overview. You’ll need to listen to the podcast to get all my thoughts.
- Jocasta shares her heart and difficult history.
- Murtagh tries to sway her away from marrying.
- Governor Tryon continues to cause trouble for Jamie and his loyalty.
- Jamie has a crisis of pride and hurts Claire.
- Claire hatches a plan that gets her 20th-century self in trouble.
- Roger finally gets R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
- Jemmy becomes the heir apparent.
- War with the Regulators is coming to pass.
- Forbes is a very bad Hobbitses!
- The opening credit with the creepy French mask and powdering provided excellent foreshadowing for the dandy Wylie.
- Awkward stable makeup sex still leads back to sensibility.
Call or email me to share your thoughts and comments at 719-425-9444 or email@example.com. Comments or messages may be included in the podcast or a written post.
All photos are the property of Starz/SONY PICTURES TELEVISION INC.
Join the A Dram of Outlander Community
Please share posts, join the discussions, and follow this website and social media sites listed below!
To financially support the podcast, go to my Patreon page.
THE INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC SEGMENTS ARE TAKEN FROM A PIECE BY DAMIANO BALDONI AT URL ON FREE MUSIC ARCHIVE. CURATOR: CCCOMMUNITY. COPYRIGHT: CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL–NODERIVATIVES 4.0: HTTP://CREATIVECOMMONS.ORG/LICENSES/BY-NC-ND/4.0/