Listen to the podcast!
Summary: A wedding feast is had by all. An evening calling of the clans occurs. Jamie makes a moving speech. The families of the Ridge are announced. Roger vows to always sing for her. Lactating breasts don’t care. Brianna takes matters into her own hands.
Setting: Mt. Helicon, NC, Late October 1770 with cool, grey, and wet weather.
- Jocasta puts on a large feast for the wedding couple.
- Jamie welcomes the Ridge families with formality.
- Brianna asks Roger to always sing for her.
- This wedding feels different than their first.
- Adventures in lactating breasts.
- Roger serenades Brianna.
- Brianna’s inability to orgasm during sex.
Images are CC or Wiki Commons unless produced by ADoO or otherwise specified. Featured image.
Please share your thoughts and comments to 719-425-9444 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments or messages may be included in the podcast or a written post.
Join the A Dram of Outlander Community
Please share posts, join the discussions, and follow this website and social media sites listed below!
To financially support the podcast, go to my Patreon page.
Call 719-425-9444 listener/reader line to leave your comment or question.